Our Drama School Syllabus covers a variety of drama subjects:
- Drama (all elements)
- Audition Preparation.
- Stage Performance and Acting Skills (suitable for stage and T.V )
- Exploring the art of Mime.
- Speech and Drama. Interview skills, Public Speaking
- Developing Effective Communication techniques.
- Building Confidence, Assertiviness and Self Esteem.
- Song (vocal training).
Each year we host our Annual Show Productions and Musicals in each of our venues. Along with this annual production, students are given the opportunity to participate in showcases and black drama theatres during term time to show off their skills!
Students may also chose to participate in Speech & Drama, Effective Communication, or Solo Acting exams each year. These optional exams are officiated by the Leinster School of Music and Drama (LSMD) who are part of Griffith College Dublin, and help prepare students for job interviews and increase confidence and public speaking.
Benefits of Drama
- Drama promotes team-work (team-building games/working together as a cast)